INDIVIDUAL FAMILY ACCOUNT (I.F.A.) INFORMATION
WHAT IS AN "I.F.A." ACCOUNT?
"I.F.A." accounts are an accounting function to track total individual funds a student has raised via LWC Music Boosters fundraisers.
HOW CAN I USE "I.F.A." FUNDS?
As per Lincoln-Way High School District #210, "I.F.A." funds can be used for the following:
- Fees and/or costs required by the Music Department for a student to participate.
- Student travel expenses required for music trips.
- Program or event fees for student participation.
"I.F.A" funds cannot be used for the following:
- Non-music related expenditures.
- Family member expenditures.
- Tickets to attend (not participate in) music department related shows for students or others (i.e., parents, siblings, friends).
- Student spirit wear not required for participation.
- Event-related merchandise.
"I.F.A." TRANSFER SUBMISSION DUE DATES